Forums

Forums

Forums » Technical » Looking for some one... Messages in this topic - RSS
|
16.08.2005 13:23:01
CADguy4561
CADguy4561
Posts 4

Actually, I'm looking for a model (solid or surface) of a person to place in my assemblies as a visual reference. I get lots of people who see my screen and see the nice little conveyor, little realizing that the sucker is 80 feet long and 9 feet tall. Anybody know where something like this could be found?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

--
23.08.2005 23:27:02
osca
osca
Posts 31
dear CAdguy4561 ,
by my poor comprehension in English, if I could join to your Cad design work, you may be satisfied about cadkey power and realities. Surface will be easy to be treated.
please look a part of my products by cadkey .
http://www.kozaru.us/cad/cad.htm

looking forward ..
with best regards
osca wrote from Yokyo Japan
24.08.2005 08:05:59
CKDExpert
CKDExpert
Posts 131

CADguy4561,

How nice of a model are you looking for? Just somthing close to the right size? Or are you looking for a "Good Looking" human model?

24.08.2005 11:19:26
CADguy4561
CADguy4561
Posts 4
Ideally, I'm looking for a model of a person about 6' tall just as a representation for display of scale. The more intricate the features, the more memory it would need, so "good looking" is not so much what I'm looking for. Then again, I want something that looks better than a stick figure. One additional plus would be if major extremities (shoulders, elbows, hips and knees) were isolated (for rotating) so it could be placed sitting or standing. But I could do that part myself. I just need a better (more fleshed out) representation than my current stick figure...

--
13.04.2006 12:05:01
CADguy4561
CADguy4561
Posts 4

Hmmm... Nothing since last August. I guess some one isn't there.

Jim

Reality is good for you...in small doses.

--
17.04.2006 15:13:23
SPIDER
SPIDER
Posts 8

See what you can find in here... http://www.3dcafe.com/wrapper/ 

I've been playing around with one, in my spare time, trying to clean it up and make it "good looking", but my artistic skills (as well as my KC skills) arn't something to be desired.

good luck

PS:  Catia Has good Human models in "CGR" format (has no geometry, just an represintation)  I wonder what would happen if someone was to convert one of those using Catia Translator for KC (i don't have one).  My best guess is that it would turn it into an STL file....but then again....

pages: 1
|

Forums » Technical » Looking for some one...