navigate  
  Home
Contact Us
Store
Library
Forums

Forums

Forums » Technical » FWD/BACK DB - VERIFY SELECTION Messages in this topic - RSS
|
11.04.2006 19:02:22
problemhouse
problemhouse
Posts 10

Can someone please tell me where the toggle is for the db forward / back? I use this a LOT and kinda need it bad. Also, where is the switch to turn off verify selection? (the one that makes you "accept" or "clear" every time you do something.) KC 5.2.1

Thanks in advance from someone "trying to adapt" from CK19.

13.04.2006 00:01:55
Ronaldf
Ronaldf
Posts 6
Hi problemhouse
The db forware/back no longer exists. It when out the window with ck20 or ck21. there is not no way to reverse the data base reading direction.

Sorry can not help you with the verify selection, I never used it.

Ron
ron@softmold.com
01.05.2006 21:29:07
problemhouse
problemhouse
Posts 10

Thanks for the help Ron.

I am finding that there are MANY things that make my life (and job) a lot easier taken out or made difficult to figure out in this new Keycreator.

You can no longer export a cadl file of the wireframe in to Mastercam.
It no longer supports macro tablets (HUGE)
You can no longer search data base forward/back
memorized F keys no longer in same order (some are/some aren't)
ALL cdl files need to be translated to kxl
still don't know if there is any way to disable the verify selection thing going on

With all this new learning having to take place anyway I might have been better off just getting the Solidworks?

02.05.2006 03:30:53
Ronaldf
Ronaldf
Posts 6
To send wire frame geo to mastercam use the iges translators.
They work very well.

If you have just wire frame geo use the iges drawing translator.

If you need to export surfaces and wire frame use the iges geo translator. I have been running master cam since version 3x. currenly running MC9x Sp2.
The iges translators are as good or better that cadl even was.
Cadl never could handle a surface.

Ron
16.05.2006 09:57:11
moldcore
moldcore
Posts 1
I believe what you need to do is uncheck the box “enable Pre-selection” under Tools/Options/Select, to take care of your selection irritation.  It’s on by default to introduce you to a new tool.  I found it to be more of an annoyance than a help.

--
KC 5.5, Solid Edge 18, Surfcam Velocity II, Athlon 64 x2 4200, 2GB, Qaudro FX 1300
pages: 1
|

Forums » Technical » FWD/BACK DB - VERIFY SELECTION